Peach BreadServes 24
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups diced peaches (about 3 medium peaches. Can used canned,drained)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs lightly. Blend in the sugar, oil, and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; mix just to combine. Stir in the peaches and nuts. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Sprinkle top with sugar.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 222 | Total Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 26mg