the AARP magazine.
Easy BBQ Pork
Boneless pork ribs
Place pork in crock-pot. Cover with bbq sauce. Turn crock-pot to low and cook pork until tender, 6 to 8 hours.
Oven-Roasted Garlic Fries
- 1 pound frozen French fries
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1. Cook the fries according to the package directions.
- 2. While the fries are baking, saute the garlic in the olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Do not let the garlic get brown.
- 3. Remove the fries from the oven, then toss with the garlic mixture and the parsley. Sprinkle with salt and serve.
Total dietary fiber: 3g