Guess Again!

Is there powdered milk in this?

No.

Is this the milk brand that I don't like?

No.

Is this milk expired?

Maybe. By 3 weeks.


Since no one was going to drink the milk, besides me, I used it to make an easy soup. Traditionally bisque is made with seafood. But there is nothing traditional about this blog.

4- minute Tomato Bisque
serves 4

1-11 oz can tomato soup
1 pt. (2 c.) half and half or whole milk
1/2 t. dried basil
1 t. dried minced onion
1 t. sugar or to taste
buttered croutons
dill

Combine all ingredients except croutons and dill. Bring just to boiling gradually. Simmer for 2 min., stirring constantly. Serve topped with croutons and dill.

1 comment:

Carrot Jello said...

Oh my friend.
I'm glad you are still alive, and not somewhere else saying, "You who unto Jesus".
Is bisque traditionally made with rotten milk too?