Grilled Pizza With Steak, Pear, and ArugulaServes 4
From Southern Living
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 pound flank steak
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 red Bartlett pear, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh arugula, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Freshly cracked pepper
Preparation1. Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° (medium heat).
2. Season flank steak with salt and pepper.
3. Grill steak, covered with grill lid, at 350° (medium heat) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together oil and vinegar in a small bowl.
5. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin strips. Cut strips into bite-size pieces (about 1 cup).
6. Place pizza crust directly on hot cooking grate. Brush top of crust with oil mixture; layer with pear slices, 1 cup arugula, cheese, and beef strips.
7. Grill, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes. Rotate pizza one-quarter turn; grill, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 more minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove pizza from grill, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup arugula and freshly cracked pepper.
Oven-Baked Pizza With Steak, Pear, and Arugula: Assemble pizza as directed, and bake according to package directions for pizza crust.
Se rves 15
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees C (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 112 | Total Fat: 2.1g | Cholesterol: 0mg
Penne Salad with Roast Beef, Arugula, Radicchio, and Capers
|Nutrition Facts per Serving |
Yield: Yield: Serves 4