- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can BUSH'S® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Heat oil in an oven proof skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic until tender. Stir in BUSH'S® Black Beans, and corn; cook until heated through. Mix in tomatoes, and season with cumin, salt, and pepper. Top with cheese. Transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Broil dip 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.