Easy Swedish Meatballs

Today being St. Lucia Day I thought I would post, so I can remember, my Swedish meatball recipe.  (Picture from the internet)
St. Lucia
Swedish Meatballs for a Crowd
Adapted from Ikea
Serves: a lot

6 lbs. frozen pre-made meatballs (not Italian flavored)
7 t. beef bouillon
1/2 c. flour (recommend Wonder flour)
7 c. water
3 1/2 c. cream
2 t. soy sauce


Place ingredients in a slow cooker in order listed, sprinkling the bouillon and flour over the top.  Can add 1 stick of butter.  Will need more Wonder then.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through.  Stir before serving. 




3 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

Um, what part of soy sauce is Swedish?
And, you forgot the dill.

Tarnation said...

I guess you'll have to ask Ikea. Dill in everything, right? Here's what I don't get: the rice pudding desserts in Sweden. Guess that's goes with the soy sauce.

Carrot Jello said...

hahaha