Key Lime Pie
This recipe is just like a pie they sell in Florida for 12 bucks a pie.
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime rind. Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 16 minutes, until tiny pinhole bubbles burst on the surface of pie. DO NOT BROWN! Chill pie thoroughly before serving. Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 554 | Total Fat: 20.5g | Cholesterol: 45mg
Nabisco Classic Graham Cracker Crust
|8 whole HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups crumbs)-use a food processor.|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted|
|PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients until well blended. Mix in food processor.|
|PRESS firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.|
|BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.|
Prep Time:10 min
Start to Finish:10 min
|1||cup frozen organic strawberries|
|1/2||cup calcium-enriched orange juice or fat free (skim) milk|
|2||containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Key lime pie yogurt|
|1.||In blender, place all ingredients. Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.|
|2.||Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.|
Nutritional Information 1 Serving: Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 5); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 100mg; Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 42g); Protein 9g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 150%; Calcium 35%; Iron 4% Exchanges: 1 1/2 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Skim Milk; 0 Vegetable Carbohydrate Choices: 3
My Key Lime Pie Smoothie
1 cup milk
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 piece of Key lime pie
1/2 c. ice (optional, but use if the strawberries are not frozen)
Blend until smooth.